With the holidays behind us and no snow on the ground, is seemed like a good time to add the other two walls to the sap house. (We would have done it sooner, probably, but we ran out of 2-by-4s…)
After a quick trip across the field to the sap house to measure the length of the walls (between two other walls, therefore shorter than the original 10-footers we installed for the front and back).
Anyway, measure, cut, measure some more, nail together. Pretty standard. Except maybe my bracing technique, but it works for me.
Once we had the walls built, we loaded them into the back of the pickup for the ride through the field to the sap house. A few minutes later, we had four walls. And, a sweet sunset.